Monday, November 9, 2009

a-MUSE-ing

I love this four letter word, muse. When a muse speaks to me, it is in a very LOUD and clear voice! So much so that I will suddenly spasm violently, bug my eyes out and say silly things like "oooh, oooh, oooh!" or "OMG, word!" or "bloody brilliant!" Yes, when inspiration strikes not only do I lose most motor skills, but I become possessed by a zombie state madly sketching and taking notes on a cardboard box top or the like; totally fixated and mesmerized by an invisible force. If someone enters the studio zone whilst I am lost in my state of muse, and speaks to me - I usually scream and collapse under buckling knees; BTW I do startle VERY easily. Ask my husband or any ASFD team peep, it's really kind of spooky.


My amusing muse of the week is birch branches; mossy ones, leafless ones, "Blair Witch Project" ones - you get it. An upcoming photo shoot for Exquisite Weddings Magazine http://www.exquisiteweddingsmagazine.com/ has me giddy with anticipation. I am teamed up with master event planner Mary Noble of http://www.marynoblesclassicweddings.com/ ... going to be beautiful, birch branchy and amusing, just a gut feeling!



Cheers,

Adrianne

No comments:

Post a Comment